La Guta Got Much Better

I went to La Guta a few years ago after many people ranted and raved about how amazing the restuarant was. Frankly I was disappointed by everything including the tightness of the space, the ambience and food. So, when friends of ours dragged us to the new location in Baka, I had low expectations. The evening surpassed those expectations by a long shot. First of all, the restaurant's new location consists of several different rooms making the dining more pleasurable and giving each table a bit of privacy. We ordered numerous dishes and enjoyed every one of them. It was as if I had returned to a totally different restaurant - one that I hope to return. And I strongly recommend La Guta for special occassions.

La Guta - 34 Derech Beit Lechem, Jerusalem - 02- 623-2322

Comments