The 11th Floor restaurant - don't rush to catch the elevator

I have been hearing a lot about the 11th floor restaurant located in the Crowne Plaza City Center Hotel in the Azrieli  so I finally decided to check it out.  Yes, it is on the 11th floor and yes, it has city views of Tel Aviv (but not as breathtaking as the views from 2C, another restaurant that is located on the very top of the Azrieli Towers).  The restaurant is also a bit more upscale than your average hotel restaurant.  That said, it really did not blow me away. The ambience and decor were adequate.  The sushi was fairly good but that is probably the only memorable part of the meal.  I could see that this would be an excellent place for a business lunch or for any other reason; I have heard that there is a well-priced business lunch with food in abundance.  But I am not sure I would strongly recommend this restaurant for a nice night out.

The 11th Floor restauarant - Crowne Plaza City Center Hotel - Azrieli Towers, Tel Aviv - 03-777-4067 

 

Comments